Progressive Insurance Recognizes Exemplary Agents, Announces 2020 Platinum 25
MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio, April 27, 2021- Progressive Insurance has unveiled the 2020 Platinum 25 agents, recognized for their commitment to placing preferred, bundled home and auto business with Progressive. This prestigious honor is awarded annually and is the top recognition for the Platinum program countrywide.
In line with Progressive’s vision to become consumers’ and agents’ number one choice and destination for auto, home and other insurance, this recognition reflects the company’s commitment to long-term growth in the agency channel. This unique and exclusive opportunity for select agencies recognizes top-performing individuals who are committed to placing preferred, bundled home and auto business with Progressive.
“Simply put, earning the Platinum 25 distinction is remarkable,” said Tricia Griffith, CEO of Progressive Insurance. “It’s an impressive feat to become one of the top 25 Platinum Blue-level Accounts in any year. But when I reflect on 2020 in particular—and the results our Platinum 25 agents achieved despite extraordinary circumstances and an unusually challenging business environment—I am both impressed by their accomplishment and profoundly grateful that they trust so much home-and-auto bundled business to Progressive.”
With an eye toward the future of the independent agency channel, Progressive continues to invest in enhanced bundled product offerings and exclusive benefits to not only support Platinum agents, but offer highly competitive commission opportunities to sustain their growth as well.
The 2020 Platinum 25 agents are:
- AAA Insurance Agency (Bellevue, WA)
- Advisors Insurance Agency, LLC (Greenville, SC)
- Allen Tate Insurance Services, LLC (Charlotte, NC)
- Alliance & Associates Financial Services (Orange Park, FL)
- World Insurance Associates (Salina, KS)
- America’s Choice Insurance Partners (Wixom, MI)
- Atlas Insurance Brokers, LLC (Rochester, MN)
- Couri Insurance Agency, Inc.(Jackson, WI)
- Envision Insurance (Sterling Heights, MI)
- First Tech Insurance Services (Portland, OR)
- FirstMark Insurance Group (Edmonds, WA)
- G&G Independent Insurance (Fayetteville, AR)
- Gate City Insurance Agency, LLC (Fargo, ND)
- Guaranteed Rate Insurance (Chicago, IL)
- HighPointe Insurance Services (Overland Park, KS)
- Home Services Insurance, Inc. (St. Paul, MN)
- Hometown Insurance Agency (Tulsa, OK)
- Image Insurance (St. Germain, WI)
- Insurance Associates of America (New Berlin, WI)
- Insurance ProducersNetwork (Eden Prairie, MN)
- Insurance America, LLC (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Insure Forward, Inc. (Fargo, ND)
- Midland Insurance (Eagan, MN)
- Weichert Insurance Agency (Morris Plains, NJ)
- Zander Insurance (Nashville, TN)
Agents interested in learning more about the Platinum 25 and eligibility requirements for the 2021 class can visit ForAgentsOnly.com (FAO).
The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies makes it easy to understand, buy and use auto insurance. Progressive offers choices so consumers can reach us whenever, wherever and however it's most convenient - online at progressive.com, by phone at 1-800-PROGRESSIVE, on a mobile device or in-person with a local agent.
Progressive provides insurance for personal and commercial autos and trucks, motorcycles, boats, recreational vehicles, and homes; it is the third largest auto insurer in the country, a leading seller of motorcycle and commercial auto insurance, and one of the top 15 homeowners insurance carriers.
Founded in 1937, Progressive continues its long history of offering shopping tools and services that save customers time and money, like Name Your Price®, Snapshot®, and HomeQuote Explorer®.
The Common Shares of The Progressive Corporation, the Mayfield Village, Ohio-based holding company, trade publicly at NYSE: PGR.