Progressive Insurance® Recognizes Exemplary Agents, Announces 2021 Platinum 25
MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio, March 17, 2022- Progressive Insurance has unveiled the 2021 Platinum 25 agents, recognized for their commitment to placing preferred, bundled home and auto business with Progressive. This prestigious honor is awarded annually and is the top recognition for the Platinum program countrywide.
In line with Progressive’s vision to become consumers’ and agents’ number one choice and destination for auto, home and other insurance, this recognition reflects the company’s commitment to long-term growth in the agency channel. This unique and exclusive opportunity for select agencies recognizes top-performing individuals who are committed to placing preferred, bundled home and auto business with Progressive.
“Celebrating with our Platinum 25 partners is something I truly look forward to every year, recognizing the achievements of these important partners,” said Tricia Griffith, CEO of Progressive. “No two years are the same, with each bringing its own unique challenges, rewards, and celebrations. Yet each year, I continue to be inspired by these exemplary independent agents, who are committed to growing their bundled book of business with Progressive.”
With an eye toward the future of the independent agency channel, Progressive continues to invest in enhanced bundled product offerings and exclusive benefits to not only support Platinum agents, but offer highly competitive commission opportunities to sustain their growth as well.
The 2021 Platinum 25 agents are:
- Charles Osburn Insurance (Tomball, TX)
- Guided Insurance Solutions (Tampa, FL)
- Insurance America (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Weichert Insurance Agency (Morris Plains, NJ)
- Guaranteed Rate Insurance (Chicago, IL)
- Insure US (Cypress, TX)
- Riverlands Insurance Services (Laplace, LA)
- Dagley Insurance Agency LLC (Katy, TX)
- Allen Tate Insurance Services (Charlotte, NC)
- Jones & Company Insurance (Springfield, MO)
- OnPoint Insurance Services (Fargo, ND)
- William Raveis Insurance (Shelton, CT)
- Pathway Insurance (North Richland Hills, TX)
- Affordable American Insurance (Thornton, CO)
- Cash & Forbes Insurance (Katy, TX)
- OZK Insurance (Rogers, AR)
- Tuttle Insurance Group LLC (Seymour, CT)
- Bayou Insurance Services LLC (Thibodaux, LA)
- Liggio Insurance Agency Inc. (Lafayette, LA)
- Goldenwest Insurance Services (Ogden, UT)
- McMichael Insurance Agency (Streetsboro, OH)
- Bubrig Insurance Agency (Belle Chasse, LA)
- The Jett Insurance Agency (Lewisville, IN)
- Kyler-Moore Insurance Agency (Blue Ash, OH)
- Texan Insurance (Houston, TX)
Agents interested in learning more about the Platinum 25 and eligibility requirements for the 2022 class can visit ForAgentsOnly.com (FAO).
Progressive Insurance® makes it easy to understand, buy and use car insurance, home insurance, and other protection needs. Progressive offers choices so consumers can reach us whenever, wherever and however it's most convenient—online at progressive.com, by phone at 1-800-PROGRESSIVE, on a mobile device or in-person with a local agent.
Progressive provides insurance for personal and commercial autos and trucks, motorcycles, boats, recreational vehicles, and homes; it is the third largest auto insurer in the country, a leading seller of motorcycle and commercial auto insurance, and one of the top 15 homeowners insurance carriers.
Founded in 1937, Progressive continues its long history of offering shopping tools and services that save customers time and money, like Name Your Price®, Snapshot®, and HomeQuote Explorer®.
The Common Shares of The Progressive Corporation, the Mayfield Village, Ohio-based holding company, trade publicly at NYSE: PGR.