Progressive Insurance® Announces First-Ever 2022 Priority 20 Agents
MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio, April 24, 2023 - Progressive Insurance has announced the inaugural list of agents who achieved a Priority 20 standing in 2022. Created to recognize 20 high-performing agents in the Progressive PrioritySM program, this distinction will be awarded annually to Priority agents who are committed to placing preferred auto, home and condo business with Progressive Insurance.
“I’m excited to welcome our first group of Priority 20 agents,” said Tricia Griffith, CEO of Progressive. “As we continue to invest in the independent agent channel, we find more opportunities to build strong partnerships with our agents and celebrate our shared success.”
In line with Progressive’s ongoing investments in the independent agency channel, the Priority program supports and rewards those agents who commit to growing their personal lines business, such as auto, home, condo and recreational lines. Together, we share a vision of becoming consumers’, agents’, and business owners’ number one destination for insurance and other financial needs.
The 2022 Priority 20 agents are:
- Breathe Easy Insurance (San Juan Capistrano, CA)
- Direct Property & Casualty (Miramar, FL)
- Preferred Insurance Network (Miami, FL)
- AALL Insurance (Phoenix, AZ)
- IMAX Insurance (Miami, FL)
- City Centre Insurance Agency, LLC (Houston, TX)
- Mundo Latino Multiservicios (Greer, SC)
- Pinsurance Corp (Conway, SC)
- Garzor Insurance (Orlando, FL)
- Insurance Planet, LLC (Jacksonville, FL)
- Global Insurance Agency, Inc. (Overland, MO)
- Roe & Associates, Inc. (North Charleston, SC)
- Europe Insurance Agency (Shelby Township, MI)
- Brunt Insurance & Financial Services (Davie, FL)
- Alabama Insurance Agency (Birmingham, AL)
- Carey Insurance Group (Dagsboro, DE)
- Schulman Wasserman & Associates Insurance (Hialeah, FL)
- Ace Auto Insurance (Siloam Springs, AR)
- Moore-Terihay Agency (Brandon, FL)
- CADA Insurance (Kenner, LA)
Progressive honors the Priority 20 members for their remarkable 2022 business results. Progressive Agents interested in learning more about the Priority 20 and eligibility requirements for the 2023 class can visit ForAgentsOnly.com (FAO).
Progressive Insurance® makes it easy to understand, buy and use car insurance, home insurance, and other protection needs. Progressive offers choices so consumers can reach us however it's most convenient for them — online at progressive.com, by phone at 1-800-PROGRESSIVE, via the Progressive mobile app, or in-person with a local agent.
Progressive provides insurance for personal and commercial autos and trucks, motorcycles, boats, recreational vehicles, and homes; it is one of the leading sellers of personal and commercial auto, motorcycle, and boat insurance in the country, and one of the top 15 homeowners insurance carriers.
Founded in 1937, Progressive continues its long history of offering shopping tools and services that save customers time and money, like Name Your Price®, Snapshot®, and HomeQuote Explorer®.
The Common Shares of The Progressive Corporation, the Mayfield Village, Ohio-based holding company, trade publicly at NYSE: PGR.